No Rest!

This past week has probably been the hardest week in years. I been waking up around 5am every day to head to work and then I get off around 5-6pm. All day heavy lifting and a lot of cosmetic work for the aim of our grand opening on new years. With so much still needing to be done before it can open to the public, I don't see myself getting a break until maybe after our venue opens. But on the bright side, I woke up. So cant really complain to much. Just wishing these hard days can go by faster.

Comments

  1. Grand opening for Flat 5 on New Year, finishing Fall 2019 in middle of December, and...

    Hopefully everything else will still be there after middle December :-)

    Take care of business and minimize or eliminate everything else ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when I have so much work to do that I barely know what day it is. It makes me feel super accomplished. Like I don't lay awake at night thinking about how I could have done more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at the situation from the bright side. You have work for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Working and School really hard to do I'm there, but we need to try harder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hard days are the reason you are able to appreciate the easy days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hard work will always pay off, ya goals will get to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least you're getting it done! All the hard work will pay off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a goal and I assure you all this hard work you are putting into this the reward of it all will be totally worth it. I might not show up for the grand opening , but I am definitely interested in seeing your lounge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment