My Final Post for IS101!

This semester has been one of many awakenings. There where moments I found myself backed against a wall ready to throw the towel. There was moments where I saw no point in continuing forward, but it was all thanks to Mr. Wu for showing me what the reward of hard work was. I wanted to dedicate this post to the hard work and determination of our professor. A professor who I never in my life knew existed. One who was willing to give each and every one of us the opportunity and time to get things together and succeed not only in the class, but our daily lives. The class of IS101 is one that I can happily say I truly needed. I look forward to seeing everyone in the class reaching there dreams!!!

Comments

  1. Thank you for the positive feedback :-) Yes, hard work often do pay off! Extremely glad you didn't quit but got back up and kept going -- most importantly, succeeding! "Work hard and play hard". Enjoy your well-earned oversea vacation and see you when you get back ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are right, for me with PowerPoint almost throw in the towel be needed to finish strong and with Mr. Wu motivation we got it done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and I wish you the best in your future.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment